12 de octubre de 2011

One year ago...

One year ago I flew from Spain to USA to start the most amazing adventure I’ve ever had in my life: Today I would like to thank to all those who made this possible and took part of this adventure.

I always said that I love the US not because of the amazing places I've visited there but because of the people I met during, before and after my journey. You all made this adventure to start before going to that amazing country and it still continues to this day meeting fantastic people from there every day.


Today is also Spain's National Day and I love Spain, but I need to say that one year ago I started to love another country as well. I love you USA and I love you guys. THANKS!





1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Buenas, soy administrador de Blogueros de Sevilla. Rogaria si tiene a bien, nos enviase la dirección de su correo electrónico, indicando la sección en la que tienes insertado su Blog a cm@bloguerosdesevilla.com para remitirle información. Gracias.

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes